ETESI currently serves as a Value Added Reseller Partner of HYPE Innovations. We are the sole supplier of HYPE Innovation Technologies in South Africa. We are the industry leaders in integrating Innovation Management software in Africa.
Innovation Management Services
- Innovation Management Business Consulting – speak to one of our Strategic Innovation Management Consultants. To make collaborative innovation sustainable for the long term, planning a roadmap and aligning key components is essential. Creating early successes, developing an engaged audience, and understand the culture of your organization is part of this process.
- HYPE Innovation Management Implementation – We have a team of South African based HYPE Innovation Technical Specialists who can setup up your new Innovation Management Platform. We will also migrate the necessary data from existing systems to ensure a seamless rollout HYPE Innovation.
- HYPE Innovation Management Integration – using our RESTful compliant API, we have skilled Java developers who will provide custom connectors to your existing systems.
- HYPE Innovation Management Support – We provide either on/offsite first and second line support in South Africa. Our third line support is based in Germany. This support structure will ensure that your organization will have an Innovation Management System that is always available.
What is Innovation Management?
Innovation management brings together collaboration and social software, with a clear focus on generating results and developing a culture of knowledge sharing and innovation.
Innovation has always required those with different skills and expertise to come together and co-create. Globalization ensures expertise exists in every corner of the world, no longer is it easy nor cost effective to put the people we need in one room.
Social software is a common way to bring together diverse opinions, it also allows many more people to share ideas and innovate together.
Supporting your innovation process with Innovation Management software presents some significant benefits for innovation professionals and companies alike:
- Find more ideas at a higher level of quality by expanding your innovation pool.
- Increase the visibility of ideas so that contributors with different skills and knowledge can help to identify and improve the best ideas.
- Manage your complex innovation portfolio with greater governance and rigor using dashboards for key information.
- Ensure effective innovation resource management so that the best ideas make it to the market.
- Integrate your innovation process with other information systems to ensure everyone can innovate wherever they are, whatever they are doing.
For more than a decade, HYPE Innovations and Etesi has supported organizations of all sizes and across all industries in developing better products, improving productivity, and increasing revenue. We help our clients through the entire innovation lifecycle, from:
- inspiring your crowd
- to brainstorming on a topic of interest,
- to collaboration and ideation,
- concept enrichment,
- innovation portfolio management,
- and through to implementation of the top ideas.
Our clients can open up steps in their innovation process to selected third parties, increasing the size of their innovation ecosystem without sacrificing the security of intellectual property and knowledge.
We support our clients with a combination of process, software, and best-practices to ensure that great ideas are captured, combined into concepts and brought to market. With the power of innovation management software, you can improve your ability to innovate, make it more reliable, and increase collaboration inside and outside your organization.
Transnet Engineering – Piloted HYPE Enterprise Platform across 15000 employees during 2015 and 2016. The success of the system prompted Transnet Engineering to purchase HYPE Enterprise licenses to be used in the Production Environment. The system is already proving to change the Innovation Culture at Transnet Engineering and there are plans to roll out the system to all 50000 Transnet Group employees. Contact Us to find out more about our success and Transnet Engineering.
Here’s an excerpt from a toolkit we put together with Innovation Leader that you might find helpful as an innovation practitioner: